August 05, 2016 |
Sending flowers for a funeral is a very appropriate way to show your love to someone that is going through a very difficult time. Many times you will have the opportunity to include a card message with your flowers. Writing a note for this circumstance is always challenging. The right words though can bring comfort and show your unwavering support. Don’t shy away from your chance to lift spirits!
Here are some short and long examples of funeral flower card messages. Use these as a guide and customize them to add a personal touch.
- Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Thinking of you during this difficult time.
- May your soul and heart find peace and comfort during this time.
- Forever in our thoughts.
- May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
- I hope these flowers remind you of my love during this time.
- These flower are sent with remembrance and love.
- Loved and remembered always.
- Wishing you peace and comfort during the days to come. Remember that I am always here for a shoulder to cry on or a friend to support you.
- May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
- As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of “name of the deceased”. I remember when… (including a fond memory is a great way to make your sympathy gift personal.)
- A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again. ~Maya Angelou
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran